2004 lincoln ls 3.9 v8 auto 135k parting out

I wish you wanted to sell some parts.. im still waiting ><
what r u waiting for pictures

IMG_20130330_135006-1.jpg

Does this car have black wood trim , like on the doors, headlamp switch and passenger dash?

Do you have the brake pedal pad? Thanks. Also that part I asked you about a few days ago is the center valance on rear bumper couldnt think of the name at time. One more thing is the pass side side window defroster vent. Do you have that?

maroonstang, do you have the antenna isolation module that plugs into the rear glass? I need that and about a foot of the antenna cable. Please PM a response as I don't check the for sale forum often.

Thanks,
Jamie

maroonstang, do you have the antenna isolation module that plugs into the rear glass? I need that and about a foot of the antenna cable. Please PM a response as I don't check the for sale forum often.

Thanks,
Jamie

yes I do have it hows 50 sound thanks

I need a throttle body, and the V8 air cleaner hose off the throttle body including the hose that goes to the valve cover.

What color is the console lid/arm rest? I need one in brown. Im sure its a long shot because I havent seen too many interiors with my color combo, but if yours is brown, I would be interested. Also, I need a letter "L" from the LINCOLN trunk badge. Any chance you would sell just that one letter?

How much for that back pocket piece that covers the back of the front seat, just one of them I need? and how much for the trim piece that covers the center air vents above the cd player?

guys, pay attention to the dates on previous posts... I doubt he still has the car.

you can also view his profile that shows he hasn't been on since Feb... Best case is to PM him, not drag up old threads

Members online

No members online now.
Back