2004 lincoln ls 3.9 v8 auto 135k parting out

Still have the door sills that say lincoln? And how are the front and rear surrounds

Would you sell the clock spring and attached module? Are you ever in the Michigan area (i'm in dearborn). Shipping should be pretty cheap too.

Thanks,
Victor

Would you sell the clock spring and attached module? Are you ever in the Michigan area (i'm in dearborn). Shipping should be pretty cheap too.

Thanks,
Victor

Not at this time I am having problems with the steering wheel contrals for the radio on mine

How much for the steering wheel controls, Rear view mirror if it is the chrome kind, without compass, and the little clip for the sunvisor on the driver side

Shipped to 62225

Even by Greyhound? I could easily make the trip to Oceanside, CA for the pickup..... Any better pics of the rear seat?

the nearest greyhound is an 1hr away from me thats 2 hrs just driving man i cant do that i dont have time sry

The headlight harnes that have the socckects sold with the headlights if thays what you mean sry I've been having problems singing in if this isn't what your looking for let me know thanks

Is the steering wheel good? Mine (opal grey) has the 'paint' missing on the top from the PO.

Members online

Back