2004 Angel

LLLL

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know when angel eyes will be available for the 2004?

i dunno, i dont think itll be anytime soon cause the headlight assembly is too hard to take apart. they will most likely never be available.

LLLL said:
Hey does anyone know when angel eyes will be available for the 2004?

If someone would have them it would be Ken otherwise known as GreyGhost. PM him and he will let you know if there is anything he can do for you.

:Beer

Unless the 2003 and up headlight assemblies can be bought without them being sealed then there is a possibility. However, I got one headlight apart but it wasn't pretty. Also, the low beam socket is way bigger than the high beam so it might look odd with a big ring on one side and a very small one on the other.

GrayGhost1 said:
Unless the 2003 and up headlight assemblies can be bought without them being sealed then there is a possibility. However, I got one headlight apart but it wasn't pretty. Also, the low beam socket is way bigger than the high beam so it might look odd with a big ring on one side and a very small one on the other.

Yes, first thing I noticed on 03 and up were the size difference in the lights. Im not too fond of the difference. to me, it looks odd. and I agree with Ken on the angel eye with difference size. it would be weird.

mharrison said:
Don't some of the BMW's have two different size lights? They look OK don't they?
Only the E46 does but they are very slight in size differences.

GrayGhost1 said:

I think it would look good :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back