For Sale 2003 Lincoln LS V-8 Sport, 106K miles, Red with Black Interior, $4500

tbird6

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2003 Lincoln LS V-8 Sport, 106K miles. Red with black interior and looks sharp! I am second owner and have had it since 32K miles. Car in Houston,Texas. No rust. Factory HID headlights. Changed high beam bulbs to match HID's in low beams. Upgraded front speakers, Added flexible SS brake lines, Brake pedal feels good! Has tow hitch and correct electrical interface harness for trailer plug. Car has no problems or issues. Transmission had valve body changed at 50K miles and fluid changed again around 90K miles. Transmission shifts perfect and has no leaks. All 8 coils/plugs and both cam cover gaskets changed by Ford under the extended coil warranty at about 85K miles. Fully loaded and has all options except navigation and rear heated seats. A/C/heated front seats, 6 Disc CD player in dash, Moon Roof, Alloy wheels with low mileage tires (Less than 10K miles on them). Sport package with wood. I added the wood wheel and shifter knob.

I do my own work and have kept the car as close to new as possible. Car never wrecked or hit but I have had paint work done on the front and rear because of fading and clear coat peeling. One small door ding on passenger side in the black section between the front and rear doors. I have replaced the following; Window regulators all of them! (2 new ones will come with car as I have them in stock!). A/C compressor because of oil leak, P/S pump because of an oil leak, Recent R1 Front rotors with Silver Wash coating, Both upper front control arms, Both front sway bar end links, Both outer tie rod ends, Both rear sway bar end links, Both rear toe rods, Recent replacement of FEM to fix electrical problem. Coolant regularly changed and flushed with correct Lincoln "Gold" anti-freeze, Brake fluid has been flushed 2 times, P/S fluid changed out when pump was changed, Oil changed at 7.5K with Mobil one since I got the car. Wheels are not marked, no curbing.

Extra parts that come with car; Spare 6 disc CD/AM/FM in dash unit. We got a home made CD stuck in the CD player when we first got the car and did not know about that problem. So I purchased another one but Ford was able to remove the CD and it was not needed. Spare front LSE grill painted red (Never installed as it needs a small repair) and spare rear surround. My plan was to paint the chrome on these body color as is done on the LSE models. 2 window regulators, Full set of printed shop manuals as well as a thick folder with all my receipts for the work done while I owned the car. This will include the original CarFax I got when I bought the car. Windshield has been replaced about 2 years ago because of chips but just this week we took a rock chip to the passenger side and I now have a 6" long crack at the top of the windshield on the passenger side.

Car drips nothing, it uses no oil, does not overheat, no misfires, no check engine lights. Just did a 1500 miles round trip to Oklahoma and back added nothing but gas! I have more picture but these are from several years ago. I can get current pictures too.

2003 Lincoln LS.jpg

LS Side Passenger.jpg

2003 Lincoln LS.jpg

LS Side Passenger.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back