2003 Lincoln LS LIMP/SAFE PLEASE HELP

Romeallo

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody I am new to this forum and i got a 2003 lincoln ls a little less than a month ago , It has the V6 3.0 . The problem is when I tried to drive it home there was veryyy little response from the throttle when i gave it gas . I could almost put it to the floor and it would do nothing . When i got home i did some research and thought that it might be the Throttle Control motor , I then ordered a New one from online and put it in and set it . After i did this nothing at all from the gas pedal no revs no response just a rough idle . I then noticed it was in safe mode or limp mode and got a code reader and tried to clear the codes to get it out of limp mode but the codes returned . Do I have to get the part reprogrammed? Do i have a bad TPS, PCM, or ECM? How do i test the pedal sensor? The codes I have are

P0135- 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 1
P2104- TAC system forced idle
P2111- TAC system stuck open
P2110- Tac System limited rpm
P2107- TAC module proccesser
P2100- TAC Circuit/ Open
P0161- 02 sensor heater bank2 sensor2
P0155- 02 sensor heater bank 2 sensor 1
P0141- 02 sensor heater Bank 1 sensor 2

I'm gonna bump this up again in case someone wants to answer.
Romeallo,I had the fail-safe mode come on because of bad Coil on Plugs in my V6. The interference caused the throttle problem. Ford replaced 2 Coil on plugs and spark plugs and it's been fine ever since. If I were you,I'd at least pay Ford to check it out. It definitely could be a bad wiring situation or PCM problem as well.
don-ohio :)^)

My LS did this (2000) Lincoln had a tsb that added/replace a under dash ground harness. Sorry it was a while back and I don't remember the tsb number

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.
Back