2003 Lincoln LS, Factory Navigation, $12,500

immusicman

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Great Deal! I have a 2003 Lincoln LS pearl white with Factory NAVIGATION. Tan leather too. It has 49000 miles on it, with new tires less than 6000 miles on them. Beautiful car... I will take 12,500.00 FIRM for it. or, I would be interested in trading for a NICE BIG RV or an SUV like jeep or something to that effect. I started filming movies as a hobby and I cannot haul my equipment in this car..the wife is tired of me taking her mini-van. I hate to let her go, but I have not got much of a choice. If you are interested, call 304-521-4840 Located in Huntington, WV. cell 304-544-9959 John The car has been hit in the rear and properly repaired at some point when the last owner had it, but she rides like a dream and everything works and looks beautifully. Has back up sensors, sunroof, all the goodies. Click on view gallery to left for pictures. J

I thought so, I am surprised no interest yet! Shocking. WAYYY less than most on the websites I have seen. J

interested but live in metro detroit. Any chance to get some close up pictures of interior and seats? Also could you get me the vin so i can check with insurance company for pricing.

Thanks,

Andrew

Sorry Andrew, I have been out of town on a Camping Expedition. It is still for sale, I have not been "trying" to sell it locally. This is the only place it is listed. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. If you are still interested, call me at home 304-521-4840. It is a V8 model.

John

thank you for the reply john. I will give you a call sometime today and we can talk further.

Andrew

Andrew, I returned your call last night, left message with cell number to call me during the day at work. thanks. J

Members online

No members online now.
Back