2003-2006 Navigator need opinions... looking at buyin one

vicls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I been on the boards for awhile I owned a 2002 lincoln ls with 20's and looovved it for 3 years was super reliable especially in the cold winters we get here in Canada. But anyways i sold it last year since i bought my 2005 range rover with 24's.

I'm done with this thing sure its runs smooth and drives great and of course its a range rover. But thing is sometimes too un reliable and sucks balls in the winter since its made for "european" weather and its a pain too fix sometimes and $$. Anyways I'm selling the range and gonna go back to what a know best and thats lincoln baby. Plus its domestic and I know its made for the conditions and I know how reliable it is cuz its ford.

Just wondering what year you would approve of? I love the 2003-2006 design not a fan of the new or old designs. That gen my fav. What years has less problems? How's air suspension in below 0 temp? How it is in the COLD COLD winters? How does it ride? What are common problems? Expensive too fix? (know my ls wasn't since it was all ford parts) Anything you can tell me would be great thankss...

your first thread on this subject is down lower on the main page why not just bump it back up if you want more info?

The navigator is an expedition.....id say cheaper to fix than an ls.

I've had my '06 for about a year now and love it. Get the premium package because you'll love all the extras. It was 10* outside this morning and it started right up. The only complaint i have is the motors went out on my automatic rear hatch and i have to open it maanually for now.

Members online

Back