For Sale 2002 White Diamond Cadillac Seville STS

The Pun

Topify Support
Reaction score
Contact seller
2002 White Diamond Cadillac STS -- loaded all options
Two owner Cadillac bought for my mother CPO'ed from Naperville Cadillac. Driven by my non smoker mother who used this to commute to work 60 miles a day on the highway in the country. They are buying a new car and I am selling this one for my parents. Garage kept and very well maintained. All scheduled maintenance and warranty work done by Cadillac up to 100k miles. Rebuilt motor by Cadillac under warranty at 60k miles. Then all additional work has been done by a trusted mechanic friend. All options work and no issues with any accessories.

Car comes with all receipts, paperwork, documentation, original window sticker, manuals, two remotes, two keys, an Valet key. The car has 182k highway easy driven miles and runs and drives like a 60k mile car. Near mint condition with a few minor dings and scrapes. Clean and clear title in hand, no accidents or salvage. The only issue is that we replaced the rear air ride shocks with traditional shocks instead of the Cadillac air ride ones a few years back. The car rides and corners fine with them and stability control still works.

Original MSRP was $57,180 -- additional options
Navigation with updated DVD map system
6 Disc CD changer
17" chrome wheels
HID headlights
Tire pressure monitoring
Moon roof
White Diamond Paint
300 HP Northstar 4.6L V8
New parts:
New intake plenum, air injection valve, thermostat, belts, hoses, shocks and struts
New Coils, spark plugs, plug boots, and battery
New Goodyear 235/55/17 inch tires, alignment, and balance
Newer brakes and rotors, Ignition switch, power steering hose, sway bar links, tie rod ends
All chassis lube and oil changes done every 3-4k miles

Asking $4,500 obo

More pics on Craigslist Ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4329195867.html

00P0P_i1uR3hOapC0_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_2Kqg00TOjZQ_600x450.jpg

00r0r_73GSy5KikVD_600x450.jpg

00g0g_jo2oWEK77Rz_600x450.jpg

Nice! Not to many out there in the white diamond with black interior color combo.

The fact it has the nav too makes it even more rare, I saw an 04 Deville in white diamond with the black interior, a very interesting combo. Most black interiors were on the black and a few silver, once I saw a Deville in the Champagne exterior with the black interior, that's gotta be rare, it was the first one like it ide ever seen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back