2002 STS for $15,590

Jchughes101

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been looking to upgrade my Cadillac for a while and have been looking for the right STS to buy. I recently sold my 94 Concourse when I finally found a Blue 02 STS. This deal fell through however and the seller may not sell for another month or two. I recently found another Blue STS with 48K miles for $15,590. Good deal? (BTW, why is so hard to find Onyx Blue, seem like there are all white and cashmere.) I think it is fair except that it is in another state and I will have to go get it. I just wanted your opinions on the price. Apparently there is no water in the trunk. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Also, as this is my first post so, hello! My grandfather rebuilds Cadillacs as a hobby here in Nebraska so I have been lucky enough to drive Cadillacs. We have 10 cadillacs in the family and lots left over parts and know how for late 90's Eldorados and Devilles.

$15,590 is consistent with Kelly Blue Book suggested price for a STS Touring Sedan. The price depends on exactly what the car has such as a moon roof, etc. If the car is in good to excellent condition than the price is about right.

hey JC i actually have an onyx blue 02 sts lol..i bought it from the IRA lexus dlrship used right next to where i work about 7 months ago.. when i bought it it had 55k on it n that was in june. now its about 63k ugh...i love this car and havent done much to it because for christsakes its a caddilac not a jap riceburner. its crazy reading your post because i really cant find any other ones like mine but i guess you have lol.. your right its almost all beige/pearlwhite and the green ones i see never blue..makes mine unique.

anyway hope all goes well and enjoy it if you get it its a great automobile

Members online

No members online now.
Back