2002 Sts 4sale

huntz52

LVC Member
Reaction score
Im going to be selling my 2002 STS seville loaded within the next month to purchase another vehicle. Im going to put it up for around $28,000. its has 50k on it, It has a built it tv, hook ups for PS2, power adapter for all your electronic needs and of course all the hook ups for a big system, mostly gold moster cable. Since my next car wont have enough room for 2 12''s i will give the option of the sub woofer box. It has 20'' giovanna rims, and im painting the calipers fire engine red this week. I just added new fogs, new highs, and new HID Holog. for my projector, the fogs and highs burn at 7000k giving everything a nice blueish glow on the road. I have 3% tint on there but have never received a ticket. The car is in very good shape, and is perfect on the inside. Smoke free. Car is very clean. Garage kept. Especially in hurricane season. If you want more questions answered feel free to e-mail me at huntz52@hotmail.com, for the title box just put something about the caddy, im local in Orlando, Fl. Although i know a guy that ships exotics and i can probably swing a good deal If your out of state, although this car is so nice you might just want to drive it back. i will send pics if requested, To add to all of this, Im a professional Detailer so car is def. clean. came as clean as i bought it from original owner.

Car Facts:
Seville STS 2002
Navy blue with 2 tone with multi sparkle
50k miles
Loaded
mods: PS2 hook ups, Power inverter, Competition System hook up, 20'' giovanna chrome rims sand dollar style, 3% tint,
garage kept
smoke free
mint
$28,000
Orlando, Fl

Change of price

I have lowered the price to $25,000 with the car loaded. Im going to post some pictures today.

Sounds beautiful. Can't wait to see a picture, I might have to nab this beauty :)

Members online

Back