1. TrippinonLSE

TrippinonLSE New LVC Member

Hey guys, I live near Cleveland, Ohio. I’m interested in doing some subtle visual mods. Two owner car (three now that I own it), purchased from my friends dad for a steal. I also own a 2004 Lincoln Navigator, but I definitely enjoy the LSE more. Thanks for all of the info!

7BB23979-B11A-488C-92B2-F662D102094D.jpeg

93BAE63B-FA40-4C18-B400-A70865398F42.jpeg

2. Svets96

Svets96 Dedicated LVC Member

Welcome to LVC. Very nice LS.

I'm trying to get a Lincoln get together in the northeastern part, Cleveland, Akron, and Youngstown Ohio owners all getting together. Look for a thread soon, in the regional section. I live in Youngstown, so Medina isn't to far away.

I also want to point you toward LCOC (Lincoln and Continental Owners Club). It is a membership that costs $48.00, it includes meets and car shows with everything Lincoln. They have a magazine that you get every month, with members getting a good deal on advertising. The best part is you get Ford X-Plan discount when you buy or lease a new Lincoln or Ford vehicle. The more popular the vehicle the more money you save. Savings are from $700.00 to $7,000.00 Keep this in mind.

Can't wait to hear your plans for the LS.

• Like Like x 1
    • TrippinonLSE

TrippinonLSE New LVC Member

Awesome! Thank you!! I’m definitely down for a meet.

• Like Like x 1