2002 LSE Originalwith 28000 original miles

wally

LVC Member
Reaction score
Original Owner was 84 years old.This LSE has every option and has always been garaged and has never seen rain or snow. Pennzoil Synthetic only. Car is perfect, no rust or dings, no accidents. Asking $20000 US OBO. Questions ? Wally 519-761-7400 or wallydufrat@hotmail.com Car is in Ontario and has always been since new

hahahah ill grab one for 500$ instead and redo the suspention and cooling system but like any car ,, when its new u can see it and looks wayyy better

Nice low miles for sure! You purchased it but don't want to drive it?

If he keeps it clean for 10 more years the car will be worth double what he wants now ......but you are right i would actually drive it. In my country i own one of the two LS that are registered . No one knows what this car is and the BMW guys are astonished , when i leave them in the dust :p

Well welcome! You must be just about our only member from Bulgaria. Pretty cool!!

H
I havw another 2002 LSE with 110000 miles that I drive regularly so I don't need to drive the new one....I'll sell it or save it for my Grandson or Grandaughter

I would also consider CDN dollars
If the car is as nice as you say it is, throw it up on Bring a Trailer or Cars & Bids. That's the only way I see you getting anywhere near asking price for it. That's Thunderbird/S Type R money for a weird, problematic Lincoln that most people don't care about.

I have a 2002 ls v8 38,500 miles no dents 1 tiny ding never driven in snow.. rain yes. changed all hoses and degas with oem mobil 1 perfect interior did the valve cover gaskets had metal tensioners' love this car whats it worth? to me it doesn't matter. keeping it

Members online

No members online now.
Back