2002 LSE Front Bumper

Grizsk

LVC Member
Reaction score
First time poster here,

I picked myself up a 2002 LS V8 (Sport package I believe) and I'm looking to put an LSE bumper cover on there with the round fogs.

Does anyone know where I can find one? It's worth mentioning that I'm in Canada. I found the piece at Prestige Bumpers in Chicago but they're out of stock until they get a new one to restore, which might be a while.

Any links are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Good luck. You are competing with many many many other people who are looking for this piece. Myself being one. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. :W

You are better off going with and 06 bumper. It has the round fog lights, just a bit different accent on the bottom. The 1st gen LSE bumper is like a flying quadracorn that will give you 3 wishes as the lead you to their pot 'o gold in Atlantis, you aren't going to find one.

Are the 1st and 2nd gen bumpers similar spec? Obviously aside from the accent on the bottom, should it fit like a glove or need some modification?

EDIT: I'm seeing a thread on LVC saying they can fit with minor adjustments, and that information on the swap is readily available with a search, which I can't seem to conduct properly. Does anyone have any info on this particular endeavour?

Thanks for the tip joegr.. Took a while but I've found my info, now to track down a gen2 LSE bumper cover and headlights to avoid the dreaded gap. Thanks again for the help

well.....that's another one off the trail. MUA MUA MUAHAHAHA......:gr_devil:

I've stumbled across a site which claims to have the 2002 bumper with round fogs, for a small fee. Any input?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436769442.437511.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436769442.437511.jpg

I know that LSE part is rare, but dang, $1,600? The highest I'd pay for the LSE Front Bumper is $500.

Accounting for the current exchange rate.. I paid $1932 USD for my LS. No way I'm spending that much on a bumper cover lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back