2002 LS Buying Question. 2002 vs 2006

I always thought the gen1 was better looking then gen2, but as they say even a donkey looks like a Giselle in it's mothers eye's.

How do you figure this?

Gen II front end looks way better...just look at the headlights and lse grille.

I like the body styling of the gen I lse...its more sporty. But other than that gen II looks more modern.

I paid about 12grand for my 02 LSE wit 74k fresh aftermarket paint job (Chrysler cristal black Pearl) only ls with that color around here....definately agree Gen 2s are more modern but why does my 02 LSE get more compliments than my 05 LSE?

Good choice on the 06, and great choice on buying the FORD warranty. I know it's expensive, but the peace of mind that it gives you is priceless. When mine is up, I'll renew it. When I pull into my Lincoln dealership for service, and they've got a brand new Lincoln running and waiting for me, I think; so, this is how the other half lives.
BTW, I bought my 04, one 90 year old woman dealer serviced LS with 47,000 miles on it last year and have saved a lot of money!

I paid about 12grand for my 02 LSE wit 74k fresh aftermarket paint job (Chrysler cristal black Pearl) only ls with that color around here....definately agree Gen 2s are more modern but why does my 02 LSE get more compliments than my 05 LSE?

What. Your crazy. I've seen 02 LSE's with 75k or under go for way less. So much less that you would still be able to get a paint job and still be under 12k. You can find 06's with less then 75k for under 12.

What. Your crazy. I've seen 02 LSE's with 75k or under go for way less. So much less that you would still be able to get a paint job and still be under 12k. You can find 06's with less then 75k for under 12.

this was about 2 years ago so yeah i think i paid a little too much but its worth it to me i got that car in immaculate condition everything works and everything is there.... 06 for less than 12 maybe now but not back then when i was shopping for my ls

this was about 2 years ago so yeah i think i paid a little too much but its worth it to me i got that car in immaculate condition everything works and everything is there.... 06 for less than 12 maybe now but not back then when i was shopping for my ls

I got mine almost 2 years ago for close to 12.

U got a steal Congrats!!! At the end of the day we love our cars I know a lot of people specially standard Ls's take double if not triple takes at my car lol

Yeah i got lucky.

Got it for several under book value. I love all LS's just prefer 2nd gen lse's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back