NickO

LVC Member
Reaction score
What Should I sell my LSE for?? Its an 02' with 36k miles,v8
n505185812_38479_4857.jpg
[/IMG]
n505185812_38470_1806.jpg

n505185812_38469_1480.jpg

Sell it for the most you can get for it. Assuming it's a loaded V8, Im guessing 16 or 17k these days..

12k? haha i might as well trade it in for that...Blue book is 18000 and Nada is 19000

If its mint condition..damn near perfect. Combined with those low miles..Im thinking you could get 16.5.

IF you sell it yourself via Craigslist and your local paper.

Carmax will buy it from you for 9k

Dont feel bad though. I paid 34k for mine 4.5 years ago. And it's got 80k so Im sure it's worth LESS than yours right now. What a depreciation bath I took.
But it's not relevant to me, as I plan to keep her at least 4 more years anyways..

An 02 with only 36k on it and an LSE should go for around 17 I would think. Maybe more. I got my 02 LS8 with 55k on it for 13.5, but the place was asking 15.9 when they first got it. They'd had the car for so long they were just desperate to sell it so I got a better deal. Id say at least 17 for yours. Considering most dealers would probably only give you 12 or so for it on trade, then try to sell it for 19 or 20.

My boy Daniel said he found an 02 (dont think it was the LSE) with 20k on the odometer... He said the [older] private party wanted $10k for it. I told him to go for it but he replied that he couldnt drive the exact same car as me (same interior and exterior color). His last car was a BMW 325 and I think he will be getting another. He does really like my LS though. :D

Personally I think you should keep your 02 LSE. It looks very nice! And with that low of miles it should last you a while.
Where did you get the tails tinted?

uh-oh, some competition.
kelleyo is selling his 03 v8 fully loaded for 15k..

I paid 16k cash for my sport a little over a year ago with the same amount of miles I think you should be able to get in that area maybe a bit higher.

Dont forget people it is a LSE and not just a base or sport, and if its in perfect condition......

The one thing that does suck is that when I went to try to sell my LS for a Lexus I was lucky to get 10K so that ment no Lexy for me. So it can go either way, if you are going to a dealership it might go for a good amount depending on availability in your area as well or the other way around.

the reason im selling it is because i want an 05+ mustang gt or and 03-04 Mach 1 and i cant keep both

Members online

No members online now.
Back