For Sale 2002 lincoln LSE side skirts.

T-Money

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
As the title says. Have a set of 2002 LSE skirts. Mint condition all they need is paint.

Just giving you a advanced warning that I have them forsale. They are still at my body shop, but I will bring them home and take pictures of them next week and probably throw them on eBay to get the highest bid I can. But if anyone must have them from here "LVC" and you feel you have a strong offer feel free to pm me you offers.

Fits 2000-06 lincoln LS/LSE.

Thanks.

Apparently no one wants LSE skirts anymore lol I may be i interested but need to sell mine first

Why are they at your body shop? Are they restoring them or something?

No.. I took them there when I took my car in to be painted.. But decided not to install them.. They aren't painted, and they don't need any work. There just there because after I picked up my car the owner was like "your not going to throw these dusty skirts in the back of that beautiful car are you?" So he said I could get them another time when I could use a different car to transport them. Unfortunately the body shop is not in my back yard. I think ill be making the trip and getting them this Friday.

Members online

Back