2002 Lincoln LS For Sale. Low miles, good price.

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am trying to sell my 2002 Lincoln LS. Looking for $10,995.

Show car that needs very little to bring it back to the best in show status it once had. 30 First place awards in 2006.

2002 Lincoln LS V8
50,000 Miles
Vivid Red Exterior
Light Tan Leather Interior
Chrome 17" Rims

Very rare color. Take this car back to show status. It gets compliments everywhere and this is a rare opportunity to own a LS like this.

Standard Features-
Air Bags
ABS
Power Everything
Heated Seats
Moon Roof
6 Disc In Dash CD
Traction Control
Backup Sensors

Modifications and Price
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust-$700
GT Factory Lambo Doors-$1000
Suede Headliner-$1500
Custom A Pillar and Gauges-$200
Custom Engine Paint
Japanese 2 Tone Tail Lights-$500
Razzi Body Kit W/ Curb Lights-$900
2006 Foglight Upgrade-$90
Clear Signal Lenses-$100
Flip-Flop Trunk
Slotted Drilled Rotors-$250
Tint-$150
Clifford Alarm & Car Starter-$500
Wood Dash Kit-$200
Custom Fiberglass Trunk-$1000

The car runs perfect and had a 30,000 mile service done at the Lincoln dealer. There are 2 small spots of body damage that will need to be fixed. Other than that the car is in great shape.

I will also include all my connections for sponsorships and discounts for parts that can take this car back to the top. The LS was the talk of the show scene last year.

NADA Value-
14875 Clean Retail
16150 High Retail
These values are stock and do not include the above mods. This is a great deal.

Please call Keith at 774-239-5384 with questions.

Here is the link to autotrader

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=229364213&dealer_id=61004275&car_year=2002&model=LSLINCOLN&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=&make=LINC&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=01545&advanced=&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

If i hadn't bought mine just this june, i'd be all over this. looks like a great deal! I paid 8k for mine (2000 V8), and it had 90k miles on it.

Okay, Check me and see if I'm reading this correcty.
You have taken all this custom stuff off your LS and are selling it as a clean car or am I missing something?

Also how bad are the couple of spots of body damage, can we get some pictures.

Okay, Check me and see if I'm reading this correcty.
You have taken all this custom stuff off your LS and are selling it as a clean car or am I missing something?

Also how bad are the couple of spots of body damage, can we get some pictures.

Most of the custom stuff came off and has sold. The list above gives you exactly what is still on the car.

The last two pictures on autotrader are of the body damage. Front drivers side panel has a small dent and the lower valance on the body kit in the back has some damage.

Very minor

Members online

Back