Sold 2002 Lincoln LS 5-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrm

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm a long-time lurker, and have learned a lot from this forum. I'm selling my 2002 Lincoln LS (5-speed manual transmission), so I figured I would post it here in case anyone is interested.

2002 LS, V6 Sport, black exterior/interior, less than 106,000 Miles.

I've owned it for the last 2.5 years (~7,500 Miles) and still love it. I'm only selling it because I bought a new car and need the driveway space. Since buying it, I've had many of the parts that wear out over time replaced, namely: front brake pads and rotors (less than 100 miles ago), front wheel bearings and hub assembly, front stabilizer links, front sway bar links, front knuckle assemblies, front upper control arms, front springs, rear control arm, rear outer tie rod end, rear stabilizer links, serpentine belt, window regulator (driver's side), clock springs, fuel filter, all 20 lug nuts (oem).

It starts every time, the A/C is cold, and everything works. No engine leaks. No check engine light. No accidents (as far as I know). No emission test failures. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. That being said, it's a 16 year old car, so it's not perfect (see pictures)--e.g. there are some small scratches and chips in the paint, and the shifter surround is broken.

Less than 3,000 miles on summer tires. Comes with an extra set of factory 5 star wheels with Michelin X-ice winter tires with less than 3,000 miles on them.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad with pictures:
2002 Lincoln LS - 5-speed manual

Willing to reduce the price to an LS enthusiast. Local (Chicago) pick-up only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back