2002 Lincoln Continental Collectors Edition Ebay

Svets96

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2002 Lincoln Continental "Collectors Edition"

This isn't mine, (although I wish it was) this has been a Florida car its entire life. I wanted to post this. It is like brand new! Would love to have this in my garage. Someone please go after this cream puff and keep it nice! This has all the features a collectors edition has:

-Argent painted grille teeth

-Collectors Edition CE on exterior body trim

-Real burl wood trim

-Leather and burl wood steering wheel

-10 spoke polished wheels

-Leather and suede seating

-Shiva deep piled carpet

-Only 2000 Collectors Edition Continentals produced for '02.

-Exterior color is performance white in this photo.

-Other color options include Black, Performance White, Ingot Silver, and an exclusive color for only 2002: Charcoal Grey Metallic. I believe only 45 or 75 Continentals were produced. Very rare. Just another addition, back in '99 Model Year Medium Gold Metallic was offered for only one year exclusive for Continental. As you know this color was offered on the Spring Feature Lincoln Mark VIII which only 117 were produced.

Another thread on LVC about Collectors Edition little more in depth:

2002 Lincoln Continental "Collectors Edition"

It’s a nice car and the CE is nice.
At 120K, I wouldn’t expect it to be in perfect condition, and would expect to see some signs of wear.
However it appears to be in not as good a shape as some I’ve seen down here, one of which I own.

It is missing the engine data sticker, exterior trim piece, factory floor mats, and battery hold down assembly.
It has no cruise control, and one aftermarket key, and most likely no key fobs.
And the driver’s door sill and the trunk sill looks like a train ran over them.

All of which are not a big deal if I’m buying a daily driver or a beater.
But I’m basically a fuss pot.

If I’m going to pay top dollar for a 16 year old car it has to have records and be in top condition.
I loose interest real quick when I see too many obvious nicks, scratches, damage and other signs of wear and neglect.
My take is this guy saw this in Florida and bought it to flip and make himself some big bucks.
He doesn’t even know what color it’s painted.
I know the CEs are rare birds, but from what I see in the limited amount of pictures, I would look for something nicer.
They are out there, especially here in Florida.
I don’t know what his reserve is, but I think he may be in for a surprise.

Bidding ended. High bid $1534.00. Reserve not met.
Trying to make money selling a FWD Lincoln is a tough proposition.
From what I’ve seen on all the Lincoln forums, almost all Lincoln people do not like or have any interest in these cars.
Too bad. They are very nice cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back