Mods:
K&M Intake
Z chrome grill
Lse Bumper
4 300Watts Infiniti kappa speakers
3 Mtx 10"sub
1 Sony xplode 1200w
Alpine Dvd-cd player w/o monitor
This car is in good condition the only flaw is it have a dent (the new fender can be replace or fix at buyer request) at the driver side fender. The reason i'm selling this car because i need a bigger car for my family (3 kids) i would love to upgrade to the 2006 LSE but the wife want an SUVs. I'm looking at Lincoln Navigator and NIssan Amanda right now. Anyone previous owned this 2 cars i would love to hear their inputs. Anyway i'm Asking for $9000.00 for my LS. Please only PM me if you are serious buyer. thank you.
P.s
I will post picture soon as i get my car clean.

Oh man you are too funny. That post sadly made my slow day. I was looking into getting a Nissan Amanda too!

Oh man you are too funny. That post sadly made my slow day. I was looking into getting a Nissan Amanda too!
I just went to carmax look at the Armada, very nice muscular car, but then i saw the Jeep SRT8 ,it smaller than Armada but pack with 6.1 hemi. I don't know which to choose.

I'd personally get the SRT8 but if that's too small then a Toyota Seqouia Limited. Very nice SUV's, tons of room, iForce V8, very torquey.

I'm intrigued. Waiting for pictures though. Where is car located? How fast are you trying to sell it?

I'm intrigued. Waiting for pictures though. Where is car located? How fast are you trying to sell it?
i'm trying to sell it soon ASAP ...i will post pics tomorrow ..
also as car enthusiast i'm sold on the SRT8. 0-60 in 4.9s for SUV that mind blowing.

i'm trying to sell it soon ASAP ...i will post pics tomorrow ..
also as car enthusiast i'm sold on the SRT8. 0-60 in 4.9s for SUV that mind blowing.

Ok, cool. I'm trying to sell my truck locally for about $9k so hopefully I can sell it before you sell yours. I'd be willing to fly out there and drive it home!! :D

pics

200706130001.jpg

200706130002.jpg

200706130003.jpg

200706130004.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back