2001 LS SCT Livewire

SMH_LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever installed a SCT Livewire 9600 and had an issue with connecting the module and receiving a "Vehicle Not Supported" error? I have gone through the hoops and bounds of upgrading the firmware, tune file, and I even had SCT's assistance to remotely re-flash my device and still nothing. Can someone please help me? :confused:

When you say to check the wiring you are speaking of the OBD connector cable, right? If so, it has been done. I am puzzled and so are the SCT professionals. Thank you for your suggestion, though!

LOL, well if your sure its plugged in correctly, then i say send it back and have them send you another one... or stick with SCT guys to fix it... Any SCT dealers around you? (proshops etc)?

I just returned from taking the unit and my car to a local SCT authorized dealer and programmer per SCT's dealer list. They had the same issues that I described, so they called SCT too, lol! SCT themselves is writing a custom tune for my LS and hopefully it works. I had to sneak back in to work so I'll be sneaking out later to go check things out. If all else fails, unfortunately, I will be returning the unit.

well, that goes to show that they have good customer service if they are doing all this. even a broken product will make a customer happy if the situation is taken care off.

hope it works out for ya.. start a thread when its all done on improvements, work done, prices etc..

Yeah, their customer support is superb and if it does work out, i will be starting a thread. Thanks gentlemen. I will be posting some pics of my car soon. Be on the lookout because I guarantee that you will be impressed and i do like to barter wisdom.

Members online

No members online now.
Back