2001 Lincoln LS V8 Parting OUT!ALL

slumdogg

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am parting out my 01 Lincoln LS V8.Color is Champagne Pearl.Interior is Tan leather. I currently have every part available.Unused 200 dollar battery if anyones interested!It currently has a 04' Engine in it with only 38k miles. id prefer if you contact me at 801-755-9934..call or shoot me a text.. i will get on atleast once a day to check for posts as well.Car is undamaged!

Thank you and have a nice day!:)

Why are you parting it out instead of selling it? It has an 04 engine in it, wow I think that's the first time of me ever hearing of someone putting an second gen LS motor into a first Gen. Was the transmission swapped out too?

how does it have a 2nd gen motor in a 1st gen car? the motor is not the same, for starter, there is nowhere to connect the throttle cable from the car to the motor, let alone the 1st gen doesnt have the electronics to control the VVT

I'm interested in the info on how a gen2 motor works with a gen 1

It's prob a gen1 motor, he was just told it was an 04. Just like all those people out there saying I'm parting out an 03 ls only to have a gen1 pictured

let me ask y'all this, is there a difference between the actual block and heads of a gen 1 and gen 2?

Tentative dibs on the drivers seat control module! I will PM you about it, I have to get mine tested to make sure that it is fried. Thanks!

Axels shipped to 06066 please

Haha, yeah you'll need them, the "D" measurement is bigger on GEN 2's than on a GEN 1 axle, therefore allowing the GEN 1 axle to fit into the axle housing.

They didn't mention why you need GEN 1 axles in the original writeup, but that is why, the length is good just that size were it rides on the needle bearing and axle seal is bigger on a GEN 2.

axle2-Optimized.jpg

Haha, yeah you'll need them, the "D" measurement is bigger on GEN 2's than on a GEN 1 axle, therefore allowing the GEN 1 axle to fit into the axle housing.

They didn't mention why you need GEN 1 axles in the original writeup, but that is why, the length is good just that size were it rides on the needle bearing and axle seal is bigger on a GEN 2.

Good to know why. I'm going down this road soon as well

slumdogg, pm me a price for the below to 10306.

driver and pass rear tail lights (not the trunk lid lights)
all four wheel well covers
windshield wiper reservoir tank
driver door mirror
trunk flooring

thx

PM me or text me is even better at 801 755 9934... im sure we can work something out... im in need of money and i dont plan on charging alot for any of the parts.. PM or text me an offer and im likely to work with you!

I need the spare tire lock bolt with handle. Let me know if is intact or if you need help on figuring out what it is lol

Technically, he said it has an 04 motor in it. He never said it worked. Maybe he found out the hard way after the purchase. Just a thought.

Members online

Back