2001 Lincoln LS for sale or parts

Jshadinger22

New LVC Member
Reaction score
This is my first post on this forum after years of reading it for everybody's helpful advice. I fixed everything on my LS just by reading what everyone posted here (clockspring, timing chain tensioners etc etc) but I crashed the car and decided not to fix it. I would just junk it but I know it has a lot of parts people on here might want. It's black exterior with dark grey or black interior which is pretty good, for the most part. All the damage is to the rear passenger where I got broad sided. I'll post pics if anybody's interested. It still runs like a champ, I'm jut not interested in fixing it.

V8. 170,000 Miles. Southern NJ. I've had the car about 18 months and fixed everything that went or could go wrong.

Hey man I live in sicklerville and am totally interested in a front passenger side fender. I got the a black 2001 and she's about to break 200,000 miles. I got a new engine and trans so I think I'm in for the long run with her. I would appreciate a few other things but would rather talk in person. You can reach me at 856-495-3307.

Front armrest with the bracket and allen key bolts, rear A/C vents, 7mm valve cover bolts, and top front A/C vents.

How do I tell if its Sport? I think it is.

I bought replacement leather cover for the armrest its charcoal.
I gotta double check the vents, either the housing is broken or the vents are.

How do I tell if its Sport? I think it is.

I bought replacement leather cover for the armrest its charcoal.
I gotta double check the vents, either the housing is broken or the vents are.

okay. how about the VC bolts and the armrest. shipped to 23665

Members online

Back