2001 Lincoln LS Chrome 17 inch rims FOR SALE

5spdLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I am trying to get rid of these rims because I just bought a new set. I am up for selling them individually (3 rims and 1 spare) or as a set of 4 regular rims.

These rims are not in great shape, take this into consideration. The chrome has flaked off around the center and the caps are missing and there is some rusting in them. But if you need a set for a harsh winter or a spare rim to have around these would be great. Again, these are not in great shape. 2 of the rims have tires that have about 4/32nd and the other 2 have tread at about 2/32nd.

I think shipping should be about 30 bucks per rim (I will have to check on this) and I will sell each rim for 50 bucks, or the set of 4 for 175 plus shipping.

Pictures attached. Please send any questions to my gmail account: kylebauerly@gmail.com

Thanks.

rim1-2.gif

rim1.gif

rim2.gif

rim2-2.gif

rim3-1.gif

rim3.gif

rim3-2.gif

spare.gif

rims

do all for rims hold air, i could careless about sscratcges as long as rims arent bent and can last me through a long island winter

Yes, these rims do hold air. One of them leaks a little bit as I would have to fill it up once every few weeks. This can be fixed when you mount the tire if they just clean up the inside of the rim a little bit.

Also, the LS can hold a full size spare tire.

As of now someone is pending buying these rims... If it falls through I will let others know. Sorry for the delay as I haven't been on LVC for a few days.

I sent 4 people PM's regarding 3 full size and a spare. These are available again - let me know if you want one, if any of the 4 that spoke up first don't go through I'll have one. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back