For Sale 2001 lincoln ls 5 speed parting out MICHIGAN

caleb_samples

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, im new to lvc. its my first post and its an unfortunate one

I am selling/ parting out my 2001 Lincoln ls.
I threw a crank bearing/ connecting rod, engine is likely toast.

It is a 3.0 v6 with newer ignition coils
all window regulators were replaced

it has the rare 5 speed manual transmission ( about 2600 ever made) It drove and shifted fine, clutch was perfect, but I blew up the motor via hydrolock.

The paint is in decent shape, no rust on the body, theres a scuff on the rear bumper and a ding in the front passenger door.

it was a nice car until I ruined it, Im a college student and cant afford a new engine or the labor to install it.
I will sell it as is for 1400 obo, it has 144 thousand (lots of highway) miles and I would love to see it brought back to life!

also available and never installed, upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends.

Call 810 956 7924 for more info or for pictures

Thanks guys
-caleb

ignition coils

what kind of coils and how old are they? Price shipped for all 6?

They are ebay brand, but were a huge improvement over the old original ones, I still have their boxes. They're less than 6 months old.

umm $75 delivered?

like 10 each plus shipping...

Drivers door handle and passenger rear window regulator?

Just checking to see what you would want for them + shipping to 50650.

But it's cool if you want to see if you can let it all go as a whole first.

Thanks

Both driver and passenger door mirror assemblies to 32205? I also understand seeing if you can getting the whole thing sold too.

What color is the interior ? I'm looking for a new center console lid in black mine has a crack in the leather

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Also I need a button for the CD player , just the button that says cd of anyone knows where to find just that plastic cover for the cd button , mine popped out before I purchased the car, original owner lost it

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

They are ebay brand, but were a huge improvement over the old original ones, I still have their boxes. They're less than 6 months old.

umm $75 delivered?

like 10 each plus shipping...
Do you know if they were they the visteon's brand?

I'm in need of the sunroof switch. The part that has the button to open and close the sunroof. Do you have that part and how much$$? Also need the front driver side door stop. Btw, what color is your interior?
My zip is 97015
Posted via Topify using Android

I'm in need of the sunroof switch. The part that has the button to open and close the sunroof. Do you have that part and how much$$? Also need the front driver side door stop. Btw, what color is your interior?
My zip is 97015
Posted via Topify using Android

sorry for the late responses. this ls does not have a sun roof

sorry for the late response, I was hoping to sell it outright. the passenger mirror has a hairline crack down the center, 160 delivered for both

front passenger door stop/ check, I believe that's that little arm that is held on by torx screws? 30$ delivered with screws because that looks tough to remove

the interior is tan, mine is beginning to crack, youd be further ahead reupholstering your center counsel lid

Members online

No members online now.
Back