2001 Harley Davidson Road Glide

tbsrider2000

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2001 Harley Davidson Road Glide

Pictures don’t do it justice. Beautiful “diamond ice” color that sparkles nicely in the sun. It's actually a perfect match to my '92 Town Car, silver with maroon pin striping.. :)
Engine modifications include: Screamin’ Eagle Stage 1 jet kit and air filter and Bub slip-on mufflers. A wonderful combination that really opens up the motor. This bike pulls really well and has plenty of power while averaging 45 mpg. Sounds great too, just loud and deep enough to enjoy the motor without giving you a headache.
Other additions/ mods: Anything that could have been clear coated aluminum is chrome on this bike. The front suspension is chrome, all engine covers are chrome. Hog Tune speakers have been installed that really wake up the Harley AM/FM cassette stereo. You can hear music clearly, even out on the highway.
Like I said, pictures do not do this bike justice. Selling for $13,500 I really hate to sell, but I have two bikes and wife says one has to go. I don’t get to do as much long distance riding anymore, so this one needs to go.. OH… Also have 3 ½ years on a full, transferable warranty.
To see more pics, visit http://users3.ev1.net/~tbsrider2000/bikes.htm

rgrf.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back