2001 Clock spring for sale BRAND NEW

WishyouhadaLS?

LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought a brand new clockspring and ended up not needing it, if anybody wants it Ill sale it cheap or trade on other ls parts just let me know

which clockspring is it pretty sure there are like 4 different ones in the steering wheel column

which clockspring is it pretty sure there are like 4 different ones in the steering wheel column

I'd really like to see your "steering wheel column" then. Ford only put one in any given LS. It's kind of hard to imagine any car with more than one, but I'm sure it's not impossible.

I'd really like to see your "steering wheel column" then. Ford only put one in any given LS. It's kind of hard to imagine any car with more than one, but I'm sure it's not impossible.

I wouldn't know I never been inside there. Just thought I read something about that awhile back, guess not.

What are you looking to get for it?

130 obo....like to trade on a grille...my chrome is bubbling on mine that's the "luxury" we pay for....just make me an offer or trade offers I don't need it

Pretty sure you can get a new one from max for around 100 IIRC ....... If u can post some pics ill shoot you an offer.

130 is just a starting point , like i said theres other stuff i need just trying to get my money back

$(KGrHqJ,!g4E5oJJ5g,,BOch!NjTLg~~60_3.JPG

i got the airbag light flashing did my home work on LVC bit the bullet and just ordered the clockspring finally got a day off to go see my mechanic and he found it was the harness under the seat, its never been hooked up

Lol... Even still your starting price is a bit off....I got nothing to trade but ill pm u an offer.... Remember its just money, they make it everyday....

i got the airbag light flashing did my home work on LVC bit the bullet and just ordered the clockspring finally got a day off to go see my mechanic and he found it was the harness under the seat, its never been hooked up

Its good that you used the search button;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back