2001-2002 Center Armrest Console {4Sale}

slabls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well i got rid of my ls a few months ago and this armrest has been sitting in my closet all lonely. i need to sale it quick because i really need the money.

i am asking 125 shipped...

ps its the dark brown interior color by the way...will add a pic when i find my camera.

damn anybody?? i really like need some money now so i will do 50. plz sumbody digg DEEP into your pockets and bank accounts plz. lol i wreckd my car the other day and need a few extra bucks to fix it. help a brother out, hook a brother up! c'mon lvc i need you, i love you lol. but really though i need this gone its here for no reason im not riding ls no more im grand marquis.

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

anyone else.

that looks more like the grey interior and not the brown as you stated....

....if it is the grey interior (DArk grey flooring/upper panels (where the airbags are.

Then I'm a taker. Here's some old picks of what my interior is if yours is similar..though these picks are old :p

l_f71a2dc558fb183b69851cf3d17c0116.jpg

l_b265d39af445395a1cce3d98e44a7867.jpg

i believe you are mistaken, my ls console is brown/tan, this other guy up here is trying to sell his console also and he posted pics of his.

that's where i was mistaken on the tan part..since the grey kinda looks tan.

i will not give up until this thing is sold. i stopped someone today in a ls with the flip up cup holders and asked him if he wanted to buy my center console and he was like yeah meet me at autozone. so i go there and meet up with him and looks at it like "???" oh nah i am okay i thought you had a custom one or something. dude said he likes the flip out ones cause he can hide them. lol cant hate him though if thats how he feels.

Honestly, I would buy it if it wasnt brown. At least the gray or tan ones I can dye to match my charcoal/black interior.

isnt brown/tan the same thing. it looks tan to me && i aint saying that for you to buy it but it is tan, ijust didn't state it that way at first.

The color is called parchment.

There, now there's nothing to argue over. It will match a "parchment" interior.

post a picture, i might be able to use the top part only, i got a black on black ls, so im hoping it will match. slow spd ls, do u still have urs?

sorry but i dont have a camera at the moment and i lost my cell phone the other day. the console i have for sale only includes the top part for an easy swap. like i've said before its tan parchment in color.

Members online

No members online now.
Back