2000 sts question

joey1111

New LVC Member
Reaction score
my 2000 sts is reading service stability control on the main part of the dash, and the ABS and traction control light is on the dash also, anyone have any an idea what this could be, or what it takes to service something like this?

my 2000 sts is reading service stability control on the main part of the dash, and the ABS and traction control light is on the dash also, anyone have any an idea what this could be, or what it takes to service something like this?

1 r more of ur hubs r bad thats y the abs and traction control light is on 1 hub will be about $160.00 and the stability control is ur Shocks so get them look at ok

1 r more of ur hubs r bad thats y the abs and traction control light is on 1 hub will be about $160.00 and the stability control is ur Shocks so get them look at ok

Just got the Stabby Cntl message on my 2003 last month... Then it went away and came back on a rainy day... Remember the last time was rainy too..? Any link, or is it just purely a shock issue..? Perhaps the shocks get more give in the wet

check the connectors

They get hit by all the road dirt - rain - slush - ice chunks - once in a while something will break one. All that stuff hits at about the speed you drive, too.

Lonnie

99 STS owner

Members online

Back