2000 lsv8 Grounding points

JustALs

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking for a diaghram/pics/info on the engine/body grounds

Looking for a diaghram/pics/info on the engine/body grounds
Would be nice if everyone would enter the year and model of their LS as a "signature" (like I did) so everyone knows what model year the question is about.

Anyhow, the attached PDF is for grounds for a 2005 LS V8.

I have the 2005 Workshop Manual CD for the LS and looking through the various subtitles I couldn't find reference to where the body grounding straps are located.

Attachments

• 2005 Lincoln LS V8 Grounds.pdf
    358.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Would be nice if everyone would enter the year and model of their LS as a "signature" (like I did) so everyone knows what model year the question is about.

Anyhow, the attached PDF is for grounds for a 2005 LS V8.

I have the 2005 Workshop Manual CD for the LS and looking through the various subtitles I couldn't find reference to where the body grounding straps are located.
He has a 2000. The 1st gen grounds are probably similar, but not exactly the same.
I have the 2004 printed wiring diagrams manual. You go to the page indicated in the back of the manual to find the physical location. For example, Ground G100 says page 151-6. That page has a drawing of G100 at the left radiator support, ahead of the shock tower, up high. Everything grounds to the body, so there is no section for "body" grounds, since that is all of them.

I'm not using "desktop view" because I mostly use my phone now.

But the title of the thread is:

"2000 lsv8 Grounding points" ... so JustAls did give the proper info from the start.

He has a 2000. The 1st gen grounds are probably similar, but not exactly the same.
I have the 2004 printed wiring diagrams manual. You go to the page indicated in the back of the manual to find the physical location. For example, Ground G100 says page 151-6. That page has a drawing of G100 at the left radiator support, ahead of the shock tower, up high. Everything grounds to the body, so there is no section for "body" grounds, since that is all of them.
Yeah my bad lol I meant to post "where is the location of the engine ground strap on engine to body"

Members online

No members online now.
Back