393651_29.jpg

393651_12.jpg

good luck selling a car without knowing how many miles are on it LOL

can you post more pics? interiror, engine, close up on body

lloydrage said:
good luck selling a car without knowing how many miles are on it LOL

can you post more pics? interiror, engine, close up on body
This is from his CarDomain website:

This is my 2000 Lincoln LS. It has 91k miles, Brand new tires just put on, engine runs perfect. There is a full list of all the modifacations below. It comes with the 3.9l V8, I've had this car for 2 years now, and it hasn't gave me any trouble. It has wood grain interior, with grey leather, its in excellent condition in and out. It has a 6 disc CD changer, I had a custom system in the trunk but I took it out, but Im throwin in 2 JL W3 subs in a box to who ever buys it. It has custom LED angel eye headlights that I currently sell. The car was just painted in may 2004 so the paint is immaculate, it has a LSE kit all around, custom McLaren grille, eibach springs, you wont be disappointed with this car. The pictures dont do justice, this car looks even better in person. The car has been babied since I got it 2 years back, never been pushed or driven hard. If you live in CA we can setup arrangements for a test drive, I live in Winnetka. If you live out of state and are still interested we can work out shipping arrangements, I know a place that does it for about $400 anywhere in the US. Its FOR SALE $11K OBO,EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED: JOANOU26@YAHOO.COM

There has to be something wrong with it? 10k for a nice ride like that, or this guy doesnt mind losing his a$$ on it.

-Scott-

he should lemme buy his angel eyes and ill give him my regular ones so ul have som lights to sell it with

he should just give them to me for selling me the worst pair of angel eyes ever made in the united states...

More Pics, Miles, Info

Hey here our some more pics. The car has 92k miles on it. I need to sell it ASAP to pay off debt. Email me at joanou26@yahoo.com if your interested or have any questions.

393651_32.jpg

393651_37.jpg

393651_38.jpg

393651_36.jpg

393651_17.jpg

393651_15.jpg

I stand corrected this ride rocks. I would have bought this instead of mine if I would have known about this a month ago

Members online

Back