2000 LS8 Getting Worked On This Weekend

Turboguy

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hooked up with an experienced LS mechanic here in NYC and shipped it up to him tonight. Got a trunk full of parts from Max: clockspring, rotors, pads, O2 sensors, shocks, coils/plugs/valve cover gaskets, new K&N filter, and some Mobil 1 with a Motorcraft filter.

Can't wait to get it back, Angel Eyes/Phillips bulbs/Lens cleaning is next, then stereo upgrade :D

You are correct, sir.

We've outed him...no pressure Nick!

(And by no pressure, I mean no brake pressure left as I'm sure he's pulling apart front pads/rotors with zero material left on 'em...don't curse me too much Nick!)

BTW, great Beemer NYC.

Every time I see one with XX0i, reminds me of back in 2000 when my Turbo Buick was nearly stock in Minneapolis. Ended up in a late night 50-100mph run with a newer 540i and we were neck and neck! Nice cars...
still want one.

Nick's the man and a very good friend of mine. You're in a good hands. Well, your car is, anyway :D

Just got the car done, was working on it till 11:30 last night with them damn valve covers, and finished other stuff today, beside helping my friend at the sjhop while I was there. I am whipped!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back