2000 Lincoln LS

BlueNox

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just joined this blog few mins ago but have a few questions about my Lincoln LS and wanted to know if you guys can help me out. I just brought a 2000 Lincoln LS last week and I know I need shocks replaced cause the when I drive I can feel every bump on road. I went to a mechanic earlier today and he said he would charged me 160 for the front shocks 140 for the labor totaling 300. I figured its a good deal. Is it? Then he gave it a diagnostic check and said the catalytic converter needs to be replaced on the passenger side. I wondered could the oxygen sensor be messed up and just need to be replaced cause the car drives good and I have no engine trouble so far the engine light just came up this morning. Also my ac works but my heat doesn't, and my horn doesn't work, I think the driver side airbag is missing. And another question, can I put 2006 side mirrors (the ones that fold in on my 2000 safely with no problems. Thanks I'd appreciate the help. .. I live in ny if that means anything

Members online

No members online now.
Back