2000 Lincoln LS V8

FloridaJim

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and luck to have found it, thank you.
Obviously needing some assistance in locating vaccumm lines for my Lincoln and have had some difficulty in finding them. I was wondering if this might be something that can be done by buying the materials / vacuum lines and connectors and rebuilding it here at home. I'm not a mechanic by any means but handy with my hands. I'm not sure on what size line and connectors I need just yet. If anyone here could give some direction on restoring or locating it. It would surely be appreciated.
Thank you.
FloridaJim

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum and luck to have found it, thank you.
Obviously needing some assistance in locating vaccumm lines for my Lincoln and have had some difficulty in finding them. I was wondering if this might be something that can be done by buying the materials / vacuum lines and connectors and rebuilding it here at home. I'm not a mechanic by any means but handy with my hands. I'm not sure on what size line and connectors I need just yet. If anyone here could give some direction on restoring or locating it. It would surely be appreciated.
Thank you.
FloridaJim
Most vaccum lines are still sold on many websites.

That's my issue is that I can't find any for 2000 Lincoln LS v8, I tried ebay and many others and they seem to be out of stock. I guess cause of how old it is. I considering the probability of rebuilding what's already there but need the necessary kits / parts to do it.

Amazon and YouTube should give you a start. Make your own, should be straightforward.
1669932402119.png

MileHighMikey, thank you sir. Much appreciated. I'll post back here in a couple weeks and update you and all on progress.

Last edited:

Members online

Back