Heated Seats
Dual Zone Air Conditioning/Heating
Key Less Entry Alarm system
Front and Side Air Bags
Power Steering
Fog lights
Leather/Wood Grain Interior
Premium Chrome Wheels

This is a very clean, well maintained, luxurious and overall great car, great performance, power, driving and handling. I am only the second owner of this car which I have enjoyed for a long time now. Unfortunately, recently the engine has had some issues and now is in need of repair or replacement. I do not wish to repair the car and I will be buying a new car, this is the main reason I am selling it. The car is not running and will need to be towed, for this reason and its mechanical issues with the engine I am selling it as such a low price, its suggested retail according to Kelly Blue Book is between $7,000 - $9,000. Outside the engine issues everything on the car is in great working condition, I know this will be a great car once its fixed or an opportunity to sell it to make good money off a great car like this.

Thank You

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

Looks like a pretty clean car what exactly is wrong with the engine if u know.

lol

2500 for a nice car with a faqured up motor which is unknown what exactly the problem is.... I'll give you 800.

nice car

Hey I am interested in your car, I will be home from afghanistan around may 15th and would not mind coming up from springfield to take a look at it. Do you have any idea what is wrong with the motor?

Members online

No members online now.
Back