2000 lincoln ls parts

MOSES

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out complet 2000 lincoln ls cheep!!!!
paint code hc v8 TAN INTERIOR
every thing is great to, as new codition, but motor
motor is bad.
If interested in anything let me know
i needed a rear door and a fender and windshild
bought the car just for those things,now parting the rest out.
Willing to trade,barter and or deal.
Lots of great parts inside and out.motor is there but has a broke timing chain. Didnt hurt the heads though.
Contact me if interested in any thing.I can pull and take pictures of anything your interested in.
Thanks moses

Last edited:
Need out of my yard so many have been helpful here thought id try and give back befor taking it to the scales
moses

just ask wost i can say is no....lol

There are all there and good but I BETyou can get them cheeper than it would cost to ship i bet.
How many you need? Give me an address if its not much to ship ill just send them to you HOWS that for a good deal

Look guys and gals.im salavaging every thing on the car and i mean every thing so let me know if you need or want anything ill have pics up latter
moses

RIGHT FENDER IS GONE BUT HAVE A SLIVER ONE THAT LOOKS NEW,REAR DRIVERS DOOR GONE,1 HEAD LIGHT PASS GONE,MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER THAT IS NOT AS GOOD BUT STILL 7 OUT OF 10. DRIVER DOOR SWITCH GONE,WINDSHILD GONE.

50650 is my zip.....I know I can get a hold of them at Lowe's, but they don't carry all the correct sizes...it's an OCD thing in me I think.

Let me know!

Thanks

Cool how many you need and u talking about the ones on the caling or rad?

I need them all...and the ones for the engine cover....yeah...mine are that bad!

ls parts

do you have the front grill and driver door outside molding available??

As i said always up for trades, looking for audio stuff for the old ls
never know might not need any thing you have but might want it any way...lol

Drivers side inside door handle gone,REAR DRIVER PASS. DOOR GONE,ALT GONE,SPAIR TIRE GONE.STILL LOT OF PARTS INSIDE AND OUT LEFT.HAVE 2 SETS OF WHEELS.THE CAR WAS LOW MILES AND NOT SMOKED IN. TRANS GOOD.
PM ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY THING IM NOT GOING TO SCALES WITH HER FOR A WHILE AS IM STILL PULLING PARTS FOR MY SELF.

Last edited:
head lights gone have 1 more set
all parts are or will be listed on ebay and creigs list

do you have the glovebox insert without the six-disk changer?

also what wheels do you have? pic, please?

Members online

Back