2000 Lincoln Ls Angel Eyes - Finished

Did you go with LED's or CCFLs? I have the originals but I'm thinking about switching them to LED's when I put my new set of headlights in.

Thanks guys

Did you do the stretch thing like Alex suggested? Very good job

The stretch thing doesnt work unfortunately. the bezel is different. the bottoms are flat on the gen1 where on the gen2 they are round, so the spaces are inevitable. Im thinking of possibly reopening them one day and modifying them but until then there good like this.

Are those the neondials?

yup, they are neondials.

Yea I did it myself. It wasn't that hard actually.

I actually made the low beam ring a little smaller

neondials is where i got the headlights. there a seller on ebay

Thanks guys

The stretch thing doesnt work unfortunately. the bezel is different. the bottoms are flat on the gen1 where on the gen2 they are round, so the spaces are inevitable. Im thinking of possibly reopening them one day and modifying them but until then there good like this.

Yeah, thats what I though from looking at the benzels. Oh well, you could always buy gen2 lights ;)

nice...now you need a grille.

I think his grille is color matched, it looks good.

It is color matched. and yea but not really looking to buy new lights again, these are pretty new. :)

Instead of stetching them out to make them fit better for the low beam ring I actually cut out about a 1/4" then secured them to the benzel. Once it was dry i actually removed the entire center piece from the ring because when i made it smaller the ring came down more revealing the top part.

Members online

No members online now.
Back