Sold 2000 Lincoln LS 5 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenextdon13

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
170k miles (a few less as of this writing). Located in The Dalles, Oregon. Willing to significantly reduce the price to an LS enthusiest.

Feel free to make a cash offer! Worst i can say is no. No trades, though... unless it is an AMC Eagle with 5 speed standard transmission.

The good
Lots of replaced parts (nearly $4k in parts/fluids receipts) in last ~28k miles, including
Radiator, power steering pump, Degas tank, Clutch, Slave cylinder, brake master cylinder, water pump, climate control heat valve, All wheel bearings, All struts, air conditioning compressor, clockspring, motor mounts, spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, front main seal, rear main seal, front lower ball joints, flushed brake, transmission, power steering, diff, fan hydraulic fluids, bulbs (turn signals, reverse, headlights), front window regulators, cabin air filter, K+N engine air filter... as well as other misc seals and such. Happy to provide details with dates and mileages as requested, or link to my goog spreadsheet. Have picture albums of much of the work that i'm happy to send along.

~8K miles on new continental extremecontact DWS06 after ball joints and alignment.

High end single din stereo with bluetooth, USB, and SD card slot (Pioneer DEH-80PRS)

I would not hesitate to drive this across the country, or send my mother in it.

The not so good
Broken interior pieces (shifter surround, air outlet for back seat, cracked lens on speedometer
Ripped joint boots on some of the rear suspension ball joints (joints still tight)
Has indications of accident in the past - rear bumper paint cracked, corner of passenger door slightly bent, scuff on passenger door mirror.
No jack

Craigslist ad had pictures:
2000 Lincoln LS 5 speed standard - OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back