2000-2004 Ford Shop Manual

Ya got that :q:q:q:q a while back. Wonder how many people here actually know what to do with an ISO though haha

lol downloaded and unzipped it to my c drive with winzip12 and it works like a champ nice to be able to see how to remove every nut and bolt lol

When I try to download it it only downloads a 90 some KB files and says it's done. I know how to use ISO files and it's not a ISO.

download utorrent or or a simmaler torrent downloader. once you get that installed click on the (magnet link) and the torrent dowloader will start took me about 5 hours to download with my cable modem and about 1 and a half hours to unzip. make sure u unzip it right to your primary drive and dont put it in a folder. when you run the setup choose the no isp option and then enter in any 5 numbers for the 5 didget coad

When I try to download it it only downloads a 90 some KB files and says it's done. I know how to use ISO files and it's not a ISO.

its dowloading a link that will launch a torrent downloader to download the whole file if you dont have one installed utorrent works pretty good and its free

Well It's downloaded and I've tried to install it a few different ways but it isn't working. When I try to open it it prompts me several times that "An error has occurred on the script on this page" several times before saying "The specified volume could not be found: '2000-2004 Service Information' (01)"

How did you guys install in on your computers?

I dunno, I downloaded the 2005/2006 Ford manual a while ago, mounted the iso, installed and it worked fine. Only thing is I have to set my clock back to 2005 or so otherwise it says the volume is expired and won't open.

The file i downloaded gave instructions on how to install without burning the ISO to disk, by mounting do you mean that you installed it to a disk first?

Members online

No members online now.
Back