2000-2002 LSE Body Kit For Sale

V8inMA

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The LSE kit comes with :

the front full lse bumper
the two side skirts and the rear lse valence....
plus the s-pipes and chrome tips
there is a set of fog lamps that come with the kit as well

I bought it 2 years ago and never did anything with it. It has not been painted.

I would prefer not to ship it because it would be expensive- the box it comes in is huge.

I live in Western Mass.

PM me with offers if interested.

if i still had the ls, i probably would have bought it. pm dmcbride, he'll probably buy it!!

I tried to get back to everyone via PM but in case I missed anyone -

I took some measurements tonight and the box is approximately 81 inches high, 31 inches across and 16 in depth...as for the weight I think it was about 50 pounds....my zip code is 01030 so you can try and estimate shipping with which ever method you would want to ship it.

I tried to get back to everyone via PM but in case I missed anyone -

I took some measurements tonight and the box is approximately 81 inches high, 31 inches across and 16 in depth...as for the weight I think it was about 50 pounds....my zip code is 01030 so you can try and estimate shipping with which ever method you would want to ship it.

fyi, i ship a lot of stuff out of the dealership, so definately put those specs in. i believe that will pop up as oversize, which is a lot bigger expense. just a heads up.

did you pm dmcbrideboston yet?

fyi, i ship a lot of stuff out of the dealership, so definately put those specs in. i believe that will pop up as oversize, which is a lot bigger expense. just a heads up.

did you pm dmcbrideboston yet?

Ya, the box is huge for sure. And yes I did send him a PM.

Go to freightquote.com and set up an account. It is free. You'll get your best deals there if you plan to ship it freight. I used it all the time when I shipped the body kits. Cost should be around $150-$200.

Go to freightquote.com and set up an account. It is free. You'll get your best deals there if you plan to ship it freight. I used it all the time when I shipped the body kits. Cost should be around $150-$200.

Thanks for the info Ken :yourock:

*** Sale Pending *** If it falls through I will get back to people via PM.

I too would be interested to know if it fails. Send me an email if you still have it, and what you want for it.

Sorry guys But I'll be there this weekend to pick it up.

John

Members online

No members online now.
Back