2000-2002 LS Parts F/S

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
my '02 is totaled, so i have some leftovers to get rid of while i look for an '06...and yes this is posted in the F/S section..but i know i never check there, so maybe you guys dont either :D

...and please, lets be realistic with the offers gentlemen, that all i ask :cool:

2000-2002 LS Base model corner lights with bulbs and sockets (non-sport pkg, chrome bumpers) - $25

2000-2002 OEM FORD Headlights with GREY sealant with brackets AND both wiring harness (clear lenses, off a 2001 LS with 40k, all mounting brackets are intact, no damage) - perfect for an angel eyes project - $175

2000-2002 Stock Intake Tube, complete with MAF sensor and airbox - $100

2000-2002 Woodgrain ashtray surround (non-heated seats)- perfect for pektel iPod dock? - $25

2000-2002 climate control unit - $50

PM offers, I am located on Long Island so its either free pick up or I will have to figure out shipping costs

...i didnt want to put up prices, but after the fact it seems like it will save alot of questions if i do, so ive listed asking prices for everything... obviously everything is neg. and im open to package deals as well

I'm looking for drivers side pillar with no damage or marks on it,
should be grey in color. if you have a pic ... please and thank you.

...sorry BigRig...my car was taken by the insurance company...these are just extras i had in the garage... no good on the pillar

Thanks for the center caps. It was a pleasure dealing with you and hopefully I will get to again in the future :).

lol...they were toward the bottom of the first post (since removed, since sold) right under the climate control unit, actually right above your first comment ;)

they were off the 16" wheels for the first gen - god i hated those wheels :(

lol...they were toward the bottom of the first post (since removed, since sold) right under the climate control unit, actually right above your first comment ;)

they were off the 16" wheels for the first gen - god i hated those wheels :(

ah ok i feel better lol. I need the ones for the 17" 5 spokes.

I need a lower intake to play with for the eaton superchager mod. I have the supercharger but looking for the intake with all the injectors in it. So i dont have to tie up my car to start this thing. How much do you want for that?

I need a lower intake to play with for the eaton superchager mod. I have the supercharger but looking for the intake with all the injectors in it. So i dont have to tie up my car to start this thing. How much do you want for that?

...umm, i have the "intake tube" posted above ^ with pictures...but no "lower intake"...the parts posted are all i got, my car was taken by the insurance company...these are just "extras"

ah ok i feel better lol. I need the ones for the 17" 5 spokes.

I got mine for my Tucana wheels from Tasca. They were ~$65 shipped. Only a couple of $$$$ more than the used ones on ebay.

I got mine for my Tucana wheels from Tasca. They were ~$65 shipped. Only a couple of $$$$ more than the used ones on ebay.

Really? $65 for 4, new??? thats a good deal.

I'm so pissed right now, i just missed out on a set of 06 chrome wheels with center caps and everything for $125!!! Trying to negotiate down an already super low price, and someone bought them from underneath me lol

STILL HAVE THESE LEFT...

2000-2002 OEM FORD Headlights with GREY sealant with brackets AND both wiring harness (clear lenses, off a 2001 LS with 40k, all mounting brackets are intact, no damage) - perfect for an angel eyes project - $150

2000-2002 Stock Intake Tube, complete with MAF sensor and airbox - $75

2000-2002 Woodgrain ashtray surround (non-heated seats)- perfect for pektel iPod dock? - $20

2000-2002 climate control unit - $40

PM offers, I am located on Long Island so its either free pick up or I will have to figure out shipping costs

Members online

No members online now.
Back