2000-2002 KKM True-Rev Sport Induction Kit

ocorral20

LVC Member
Reaction score
i am thinking of buying the 2000-2002 KKM True-Rev Sport Induction Kit
from lsk and just wanting to know a little feedback from you guys..
anyone recommend it?
i have a 2000 ls v8 sport and just wanting to know some info before i purchase.. does it really make a diff let me know thanks :)
:D

I had it on my V6 for some time but then got tired of it. It does make some difference in acceleration and has a nice sound, but I like my LS as quite as possible.

I just bought one this week. Hoping to get it on there this weekend. I'll let you know.

First thing i did to my LS, very nice item, many have it and actaully have modded CAI out of them. search it up.

when you first start it up its noisy, but it eventually dies down and has a nice sound when u punch the gas... i heard it gets better gas mileage too? who knos..

The KKM kit is a great purchase. You WILL feel a difference after installing it. I have been very happy with it. It makes a cool noise, but is not overwhelming. Even my wife approved of it and said that she could feel a difference. I just got the end piece, not the tube that goes with it. I have heard that the tube gets very hot and may rob horsepower. Hope that helps!

KKM kit is worth it. I've got that with ram air and I'd estimate it realistically gave me another 5-8 HP. It improved gas mileage 2-3 mpg and like someone all ready said, sounds cool. I cant want for my 40 series flowmasters, then she'll really wake up.

I put mine on this weekend and noticed a big difference. I couldn't tell if it was noisy over my flowmasters, But I noticed the biggest difference over 4500rpm.

K&N has a kit as well. Amsi Speedstore on eBay has it. Search there using Lincoln LS Air Intake as your search words.

go to KKM's official website too. My brother has it on his LS and it's great, I have it on my Explorer and love it. We will probably be getting them for my Dad's Ranger and Explorer.

Members online

Back