For Sale 2000-02 LS *EBC yellow front brake pads*

KevinJ

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of EBC yellow stuff brake pads, brand new in the box that I had purchased for my 2000 LS but sold the car before installing, just never got around to it. I'd like $50 plus shipping. Part number on the box is D805 and DP41220R.

I also have a set of clear lenses for the front amber delete inside the headlights of a 2000-02 LS. They were made by a member here years ago and I bought 2 sets just in case there was a hangup with angel eye installation. They are new, never installed and the clear side lenses. Asking $15 plus shipping.

I have an EGR valve for a 2000-02 LS motor craft part number CX-1746 that I had purchased long long ago but never installed. I also purchased the gasket which is in the box. This is a brand new dealer part. Asking $90 plus shipping.

I also have the beauty cover for a 2000-02 LS, the one that sits on top of the motor held on by the circular clips. It's used but in good condition with no flaws. Asking $30 for the cover plus shipping.

Any questions feel free to send me a PM here or you can email me at lincolnls2k@icloud.com and that would be a much better and faster form of communication. Can send pictures.

Thanks for reading.
Kevin.

Members online

No members online now.
Back