20"on a one inch drop kit??

jaweis

LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure if 20's will fit on the 02 LS if it has the iebach 1" lowering springs? I heard a few yes's and some maybe's, but I really need to know for sure before ordering these wheels and tires. the tires are 225/35/20. I can deal with a bit of rubbing, but not much. I have seen 22's on some that are not lowered at all.....I would think I should be fine.

http://mynewls.blogspot.com/

Mike has Foose wheels and those have a high offset at about 45 or so, that's why no rub. But if you do get a rub in the back I would suggest trimming out the rear fender liner a bit in the back where it rubs. That's what I did when I had my 20s on and then no rubbing at all.

YEA I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE RIGHT OFFSET ITS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL. :cool: :cool:

I have 245/35/20's and my Eibach's settled to about a 1.75" drop. I can barely put a finger between my tires and the wheel well. I just replaced my tires Saturday and now I have a little rubbing. I think I am going to have my rims milled a little to take care of it.

OH AND BY THE WAY WHATS THE PROGRESS WITH THAT LSE BUMPER Z?? IM WAITING TO SEE THAT FINISHED PRODUCT LOL

I should have my rims back on in 2 weeks ill take some good pics then it looks real good though I cant wait to see it with my 20s on... Sorry took so long to get these pics up

Does anyone know for sure if 20's will fit on the 02 LS if it has the iebach 1" lowering springs? I heard a few yes's and some maybe's, but I really need to know for sure before ordering these wheels and tires. the tires are 225/35/20. I can deal with a bit of rubbing, but not much. I have seen 22's on some that are not lowered at all.....I would think I should be fine.

http://mynewls.blogspot.com/

wow, i hadn't seen anyone with 225/35/20. i thought typically it was 245, or maybe even 235, but your the first 225 i've heard about

yea i did some trimming on the rear fenders with a cut-off wheel and trimmed the plastic liner. but with couple people in car i get rubs here n there but not as much as before. i was theinkin bout replacing the tires with 235/40/20 or 235/35/20 to get a smaller overall width since the 245/35/20 stick out

ok, that puts my mind at ease a bit more. I know the offset can only be between 35 and 45, so you all agree that a 40 or 45 is the best way to go?

My rims are 42 or 41 with 245 35 20 tires plus I have the sprint springs so it is a lower drop. I have had me and 4 of my boys in the car at one time the back tire was tucked I dont think you could see any of the tire and still no problem I also have 2 15 inch subs so you know thats alot of weight with the box and everything.

can someone explain what the hell all these numbers mean????>???

i figured i would learn because i to want the ebach springs wit twinkies (20) and it about to get done real soon so i need to kno

sorry for being late

I should have my rims back on in 2 weeks ill take some good pics then it looks real good though I cant wait to see it with my 20s on... Sorry took so long to get these pics up

Sounds good...cant wait to see the end product....

Members online

No members online now.
Back