** 20" Lincoln LS DUB Remix Wheels 4-Sale OR BEST OFFER**

TRUtoGIRLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Bolt Patern is a 5 by 108 45 offset NO RUB NO MODS NEEDED

Up for sale is a set of 4 20" Dub remix Wheels wrapped in Nitto NT 555 Tires. These are a phenomenal wheel and look AWESOME. These wheels don''t have a lip and form to the outside of the tire giving the appearance that the wheel is bigger. If you don''t know what a lip on a wheel is please do a goggle search or call you local wheel or tire shop that might sell these wheels. The wheel is a smooth nice looking wheel that blends with the car while making the car look way better than a stock.

I asking $1,400 OR BEST OFFER for the wheels and tire package. There are near brand new tires and I also have a Warranty for Road Hazard on them such as a blown tire or a nail in the sidewall as well. Replacement is somewhere around $26.

I am in Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 If someone would like to arrange pick up or I could also do delivery but I believe it may have to be freighted because of weight which I would have to check with the wheel shop I purchased them from.

I have great feedback on eBay and I am PayPal Certified as well.

My ebay name is Benorie and my Paypal email is macdadd699@aol.com

Off that information above you can research me and see that I am a great seller and also perfect transaction history on Paypal.com.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2095869
This is the website of my old car that the 20"s came off of.

Here is my new car and yes I am sorry I had to go to a Cadillac http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3153449

Thanks,

Todd Benore
319-431-7002

Really?

And you couldn't just post in the FOR SALE section? Had to flood the other forums as well?

Oh, and the wheels look ghetto fabulous.

As far as the CTS? The weathertech window vents aren't CUSTOM. They sell a ton of them. Me thinks you don't know what "Custom" really means.

Good luck with the ghetto fabulous wheels. I'm sure someone else on this site lacks taste as well, and will buy them.

I love rims with a lip.. dont like rims without a lip reasons why i hate lexanis. Those rims are nice but need a big lip. I love how all my rims have a 5inch lip... makes it alot more agressive looking in my opinion.... good luck on the sale!

This dude deserves to be on the Bitchslap thread, HAHA

This is the guy I put on the "LS FAIL" thread with his retarded DUB emblems and his so called "ONE OF A KIND" rims which if he's selling for 1400 bucks for all four wheels (For a RARE wheel you think it'd be pricey?) That they are no different than your discount tire rims...or Les Schwab

It's funny how you pick apart something thats not yours. You an prick. How about you spend your time elsewhere wisely and don't talk crap about people's cars.

Not to mention you car looking Ghetto Fab. Your rims are Junk and small. And your Gay mufflers aren't that great either.....

Really?

And you couldn't just post in the FOR SALE section? Had to flood the other forums as well?

Oh, and the wheels look ghetto fabulous.

As far as the CTS? The weathertech window vents aren't CUSTOM. They sell a ton of them. Me thinks you don't know what "Custom" really means.

Good luck with the ghetto fabulous wheels. I'm sure someone else on this site lacks taste as well, and will buy them.

This dude deserves to be on the Bitchslap thread, HAHA

This is the guy I put on the "LS FAIL" thread with his retarded DUB emblems and his so called "ONE OF A KIND" rims which if he's selling for 1400 bucks for all four wheels (For a RARE wheel you think it'd be pricey?) That they are no different than your discount tire rims...or Les Schwab

It funny how I should be in the LS FAIL Group..... I laugh at your car and your photos. What have you done to it. Its a work in progress with nothing done to it!

These whells are a one of a kind wheel. They don't make them anymore. They are rare! Go and find a set of them if there not rare. These are used wheels so I am not trying to get $3000 out of them as I paid that....

The Dub emblem was on the side of the car as that was the type of wheels I had. Funny I had gone to car shows with that car and taken 1st place many times. What have you done to your car? Any awards? Or are you too broke to spend money on your car and keep it stock!!!!

These wheels are forged wheels. Not some Chinese Crap as you would know nothing about wheels. and What Quality Wheels are.....

I love rims with a lip.. dont like rims without a lip reasons why i hate lexanis. Those rims are nice but need a big lip. I love how all my rims have a 5inch lip... makes it alot more agressive looking in my opinion.... good luck on the sale!

I seem to like wheels with a without a lip. My reasons why is when wheels have a lip it makes them look small. Where wheels without a lip like the ones I have for sale give the appearance to look bigger as they don't have a lip and form to the outside of the wheel.

Good Luck with you 20's that you buy. and you headrest Tv's. I always wanted to put some in my car but the Tv's would have had to be small.

It's funny how you pick apart something thats not yours. You an prick. How about you spend your time elsewhere wisely and don't talk crap about people's cars.

Not to mention you car looking Ghetto Fab. Your rims are Junk and small. And your Gay mufflers aren't that great either.....

Custom drilled OZ 18x8 ultrallegra wheels = Junk

Pot, meet kettle.

Pot, meet kettle.

I'm just doing as he did it to me. I don't go around to pick peoples cars apart like what he had to do. If he was simply not interested he dose not have to post it.

But your right Pektel Pot, meet kettle.

I remember when camthman first got the OZ's. They are custom drilled. No adapters.

Those wheels are not the OZ's. Those are the factory Jaguar wheels. They have a high offset, just like stock LS wheels (in fact, at 60mm, they are the same offset).

Those aren't adapters, those are 20mm billet spacers, to get the wheel to sit more flush with the fender.

Those wheels are not the OZ's. Those are the factory Jaguar wheels. They have a high offset, just like stock LS wheels (in fact, at 60mm, they are the same offset).

Those aren't adapters, those are 20mm billet spacers, to get the wheel to sit more flush with the fender.

burn!

Well I don't get why in the first place he would Front/Lie on his profile about them being Oz Wheels. Second of all putting spacers on is different. That is whats called and Adapter on his car. I have put spacers on peoples cars at my buddy's wheel shop here in Iowa.

This is a wheel Spacer
http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/images/wheelSpacers.jpg

Wheel Adapter
https://frost.he.net/~skulte/images/billet_adapters_lg.jpeg

Members online

Back