2 things, 03 cobra wheels, and paint

slickemhoundd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I remember someone said they can make 03 cobra rep wheels for the mark, tried to search the post but couldnt find it, the other thing i have the oppurtunity to have the mark painted any.......ANY color i want free any opinions? i was thinkin completly sonic blue.

Well if all of you I hate Chrome guys would pony up I will get some coming in polished finish...;)

Pretty simple...Small group purchase (Paid in advance) of 5 sets and I will build them.

Brad

Well if all of you I hate Chrome guys would pony up I will get some coming in polished finish...;)

Pretty simple...Small group purchase (Paid in advance) of 5 sets and I will build them.

Brad
you can only make them in 17x9?

you can only make them in 17x9?

Thats right...Unfortunatley we only have the cast for a 17X9 in that wheel.

There is NO PROBLEM WITH THE FITMENT OF THESE WHEELS!!! You DO NOT NEED TO GRIND YOUR CONTROL ARMS TO MAKE THEM FIT. Anyone who wants to debate that fact is welcome to weigh in on the subject. But you best have your ducks in a row... ;)

Cheers Everyone,

Brad

Thats right...Unfortunatley we only have the cast for a 17X9 in that wheel.

There is NO PROBLEM WITH THE FITMENT OF THESE WHEELS!!! You DO NOT NEED TO GRIND YOUR CONTROL ARMS TO MAKE THEM FIT. Anyone who wants to debate that fact is welcome to weigh in on the subject. But you best have your ducks in a row... ;)

Cheers Everyone,

Brad
what do you want for four?

what do you want for four?

They would retail @ $170ea assuming cost has not changed. Anyone that bought in the group of 5 or more could get them at $150ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48. That price is only good paying in advance...

Does not look to be aot of takers...

Brad

They would retail @ $170ea assuming cost has not changed. Anyone that bought in the group of 5 or more could get them at $150ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48. That price is only good paying in advance...

Does not look to be aot of takers...

Brad

do you amke any other rims? (if run doesnt make it)

03 Cobra Wheels Alloy Machined Finish

17x9 5spk Machined With Silver Vents Lists At 170, Its Posible To Get Them Cheaper Through A Company That Refinishes Wheels, And Gt Them For About 100. Part Number Aly03476u10 Call Keystone Automotive (800)222-2075, Regular Price 134.25 Plus Core Charge, They Take Any Core, As Long As Its Alloy. Core Charge Is 50

Members online

Back