2 sets of BRAND NEW STILL IN THE PACKAGE cobrastar emblems (4 total)

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought these awhile ago and have never got around to putting them on the car. I am now considering selling my mark so I really don't need them laying around.

Im asking $60 for a set shipped in U.S. and I'll toss in an LVC forum decal with each that I have purchased and also no longer need.

I hate to see these go, but really they are doing me no good sitting in a drawer still wrapped in plastic.

I can post pics but we all know what they look like and only one has been outta the bag for a few minutes to look at and then put back in, the others don't even have my fingerprints on them .

Let me know if interested, Ill do $110.00 shipped if someone wants both sets and the two LVC decals will be included.

I haven't been on in a while so if I'm outta line on pricing I can adjust it a little, but I know these are bad @ss and hard to find now and you won't find a set in better shape unless you pull them out of the mold yourself.

Thanks,
Jim

Cobrastar emblems

Hey Jim, I'm very interested in your Cobrastar emblems. I was wondering if you would take $90 for the all 4? Let me know. Thanks a lot.
-Jake.

Darn, I must have been a little too slow. No problem, hopefully I will get a hold of a set one or the other lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back