2 Questions

01Lincoln_LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
ok 1st off, is there an intank for the v6 ls

and my car today with my problems on the gas mileage went back up to 345 miles to the tank, when it usually is at 240-250 miles to the tank?

any thoughts

did you disconnect your battery for anything? that resets your gas mileage info.

and my car today with my problems on the gas mileage went back up to 345 miles to the tank, when it usually is at 240-250 miles to the tank?

any thoughts

You probably took a long trip ( hwy miles ) and the average mpg went up. When you filled up, the car assumes you're probably on this same trip and recalculates your estimated mpgs.

The thing to keep in mind is that it's estimated mpg's and not actual since the car doesn't know what kind of driving it will see in the future. Do some city driving and fill up again. That range will probably drop to something you're used to. :)

My normal mileage per tank is about 320. If I'm on a long trip with a lot of highway miles, I'll fill up and that figure will jump to 420. On hwy I'm getting about 26 mpg's. Figure 26 mpgs x 18 gallon capacity and you're at 450 or so miles.. which kinda figures.

Members online

No members online now.
Back