2-0 against 03 g35 coupe 6MT

FBplaya0085

LVC Member
Reaction score
Im happy to announce that ive somehow beaten my firend in his g35 coupe from a 35 mph roll twice! Once it was just me in my car and the other time my friend was in the car. I don't know how, but my 05 ls v8 seems to be pretty quick from a roll. Its slow from a stand still unfortunately, but gotta love it!

FBplaya0085 said:
Im happy to announce that ive somehow beaten my firend in his g35 coupe from a 35 mph roll twice! Once it was just me in my car and the other time my friend was in the car. I don't know how, but my 05 ls v8 seems to be pretty quick from a roll. Its slow from a stand still unfortunately, but gotta love it!

See anything is possible! Good stuff!

-Scott-

That's like saying "I beat Mike Tyson twice.... but he had both hands behind his back."

So if you can beat him from a roll, and he can beat you from the stop... aren't you even? Maybe you should go for a top end run... say 65+. I'd be interested to see how they both run to the top end. My buddy has an '03 G35 Sedan auto and it will smoke my LS all day, all night, and into the next day.

Correct me if I'm wrong...isn't the coupe something like 30 hp more than the sedan?

Good kill by the way!

Someone say G35 Sedan? hm :)

Let mebreak this puppy in and I'll be happy to meet up some where so won't be so embarracing.. for you that is. j/k

g35 coupes run btw 14.5-14.8 from what i have seen. So your kill isn't as impossible as people like to make it out. Esp. when you factor in street factors.

Half and Full seconds can be shaved off each car by reaction times alone. This would then almost even out the two cars, not to mention weight differences...

Comparing numbers to numbers is one thing, but we do not have robots driving each car perfectly, thats half of what the race is... if it were just comparing numbers with cars then why would there be a need for a track to run the cars on?

Obviously linging two cars together that aren't even near the same class is obvious who the winner might be. They dont match and put classes together so the close numbers determine who wins, its the skill of the driver, conditions of the track and plenty more.... why would such things as lane choices exist either if 0-60 and 1/4 mile numbers are the only measurement?

You wouldn't even need the track, if its comparing numbers within 1 second you may as well give up when you look at which # is < than the other.

mholhut said:
That's like saying "I beat Mike Tyson twice.... but he had both hands behind his back."

So if you can beat him from a roll, and he can beat you from the stop... aren't you even? Maybe you should go for a top end run... say 65+. I'd be interested to see how they both run to the top end. My buddy has an '03 G35 Sedan auto and it will smoke my LS all day, all night, and into the next day.

Well ill try to get him to race me again. He doesnt really drive fast as often as i do, but i will find a way to get him to race me on the interstate from 65 to max. ( i will lose). Ill try to get the videos of the 35 mph runs online somehow too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back