1st LVC North East Chapter Chat of 2005

H

HizHonor

:W Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! 9:00 PM tonight so stop by the chat room and say hello!

I'll be on tonight as well...

52 Keith Tele.jpg

Guys, my announcing the chats each week isn't a roll call, so please don't feel it's necessary to "check in". If you can make it. cool. If not, that's cool too. I've accepted the fact that there will be those that are interested and those that are not. Just as those that have other commitments and can't be there. Just like when the meets get posted. Whoever shows, fine. Whoever doesn't, that's fine too.

While on the subject of meets; those of you that are in the I-95 corridor from NY down to MD, expect the first 2005 area NE Chapter LvC Meet to be on March 12th, 2005 somewhere in the Trenton/Princeton area. Those that have sent me their information and as I took that into consideration, that area would be a fair first starting point. We can discuss it further in chat tonight.

Thanks!

Jack

HizHonor said:
If you can make it. cool. If not, that's cool too.
March 12th, 2005 somewhere in the Trenton/Princeton area.
It's good to get news like this while at work.
I look forward to the chat AND the meet!

Hey guys nice Chat meet last night! 11 members great.

I am impressed with how the NE gets together on the Chat and work on organizing things.

I hope to meet all of you in the NE soon. :Beer

Rich

Unless I'm blind , there isn't really any type of shows in the DC metro area , (Lincoln/Ford specific) . Theres a bunch of huge Mustang Clubs but nothing else where you can horse around and talk with other Lincoln owners .

You can be sure me and my bro will be trek'ing all the way from the nations capital to the show . Who knows I might try and bring all 4 up there ( 3 Mark VII's and one Mark VIII) .

So is it just a park and show ? no donut contests? :N

seriously I'm looking forward to it . :Beer

Lscr1 said:
Unless I'm blind , there isn't really any type of shows in the DC metro area , (Lincoln/Ford specific) . Theres a bunch of huge Mustang Clubs but nothing else where you can horse around and talk with other Lincoln owners .

You can be sure me and my bro will be trek'ing all the way from the nations capital to the show . Who knows I might try and bring all 4 up there ( 3 Mark VII's and one Mark VIII) .

Heard about this site from a few cardomain members. Just joined the forum and the LVC Northeast Chapter, I'll be sticking around for awhile, great site!

:yourock:

At any rate, I agree with my brother(lscr1), you don't find many meets in the DC Metro area. Looking forward to upcoming events and looking forward to meeting everyone! :Beer

Try contacting your local Lincoln Dealership. They might have an in to some local shows or some not to far from you.

Lscr1 said:

Members online

Back